Kempton & Co. Rough Night Peony, Black Camo and Harris Tweed Bag
If this is a “rough night” we don’t want it smooth! [or] Calling all super chic Mums…and their friends. [Or] The answer to every rough night is… [Fiona, see three intro options in case you want to tout it as a diaper bag up front, or leave that a more secondary though at the end?]
Our super roomy Rough Night Handbag has it ALL going on. Houndstooth Harris tweed gives it a wee Scottish flair, juxtaposed a cool black camo suede flap (with a handy pocket), bold black peonies on buttery soft cowhide leather and silver gray and oxblood racing stripes. Add a super versatile, adjustable (and detachable) crossbody shoulder strap in hand-braided black bridal leather, inspired by horse’s reins and two fab upcycled (read more about our give back story) black Ankole horn and bone toggles. Bob’s your uncle, it’s the chicest nappy bag, (note the brilliant Mummy hooks for your pram, aka, stroller) or city-to-country must-have.
Stow your ipad mini, or fave book in the handy back pocket and a genius interior pocket keeps your baby’s (or S’well) bottle and keys super organized.
Go on, you know you want it!
It’s All In The Details:
- Buttery soft (peony print) cowhide leather exterior
- Certified Harris tweed exterior
- Soft charcoal suede with black camouflage print
- Super room square shaped silhouette
- Black bridal leather strap
- Additional adjustable crossbody cowhide leather strap
- Roomy organizational interior pocket
- Outer back pocket with zipper
- Solid brass hardware that gets better with age. We think the tarnish looks lovely. Prefer it shiny? No problem, it buffs up in seconds.
- Soft cotton twill interior
- Exterior reinforced YKK (easy slide) zipper
- Two upcycled Ankole cow horn and bone toggles
11"w x 9" H x 7"
Handle Drop: 10"
Crossbody Strap: 42" - 45" Adjustable